III International Marathon
We invite you to be part of one of the world’s southernmost marathon surrounded by the majestic landscapes of Torres del Paine National Park with Hotel Las Torres.
ITINERARY 4 DAYS / 3 NIGHTS — 27 / 30 September 2014
DAY 1 PUNTA ARENAS / ESTANCIA CERRO NEGRO (Cerro Negro Ranch) / TORRES DEL PAINE
Arrival to Punta Arenas.
Departure to Cerro Negro, a typical Patagonian ranch where guests will have the opportunity to enjoy an authentic show with the Sheepdog and sheep shearing, offered by the rancher and his family. Lunch at Estancia.
Arrival at Hotel Las Torres, welcome and dinner.
DAY 2 LAS TORRES HOTEL / PEHOE LAKE / GREY GLACIER / LAS TORRES HOTEL
Today we are going to sightseeing in Torres del Paine National Park, visiting Nordenskjold Viewpoint, Los Cuernos Viewpoint (Horns) and Salto Grande. Enjoying unbeatable views of Pehoe Lake and the famous Cuernos of Paine.
In the afternoon we will sail to the impressive Grey Glacier ,which is part of the Southern Ice Field, the largest expanse of ice on the planet after Antarctica and the Arctic.
On our return to the hotel we will taste the traditional mate, a tea consumed by the inhabitants of this distant land.
Pasta´s Night and accommodation.
Important: During this full day visit, you will see the marathon that runs from Weber Bridge finishing at Las Torres Hotel.
DAY 3 LAS TORRES HOTEL / MARATHON
Early morning we will transfer the competitors as well as those who compete in 21K and 10K to the marathon starting point.
We will be one hour before, at each of the marathon sites as requested by the organization.
On the return to the Hotel we will welcome the competitors with a roast of lamb to crown the arrival after this unique racing experience.
DAY 4 TORRES DEL PAINE / PUNTA ARENAS
Departure to Punta Arenas airport.
END OF OUR SERVICES
- Transfers IN / OUT from Punta Arenas (See schedule) Puerto Natales or Calafate.
- Visit to Estancia Cerro Negro Show sheepdog, Shearing and lunch at Estancia (including for transfer IN from Punta Arenas).
- Tickets to Torres del Paine N.P.
- All meals.
- “Pasta´s Night” .
- “Magellanic Roast” to celebrate the arrival.
- Enrollment in the competition.
- Marathon official T-shirt.
- Timing chip.
- Finisher Medal and digital certificate.
- 1 full-day excursion in Torres del Paine N.P. (incl Navigation to Grey Glacier.) Only included with the 3 nights package.
- Bilingual guides.
- Wines and liquors.
- Transfers out of schedule.
- Phone calls.
- Flights to Punta Arenas.
- Others not specified.
- Visit to Estancia Cerro Negro on the transfer IN from Calafate to Torres del Paine and Puerto Natales.