Enduro Ecuestre 2013
At the end of the world, right in the middle of Chilean Patagonia, we invite you to be part of one of the most extreme, unique and unforgettable experience: The equestrian Endurance race of Torres del Paine. (FEI)
On April 13, 2013, right at the heart of Torres del Paine National Park the 9th version of the Equestrian Endurance Race will take place, combining the magic of this exciting sport with the spectacular scenery of one of the most important national parks in Chile.
Enjoy organized programs with accommodation, excursions, transfers and days of activities within the national park Torres del Paine. Get to know the most important attractions of the magnificent national park like Grey Glacier or the imposing Torres del Paine, which undoubtedly will surprise you.
Don’t miss this opportunity and participate in one of the most extreme and exciting endurance races in the world.
This race will run by the international FEI Rules valid since 2009.
(Exceptions: junior ages and recovery time).
- Category: 100 Km. (national)
- Category: 80 Km. (national & FEI)
- Category: 40 Km. (national)
- Adults: Over 18 years old.
- Junior: Over 10 and under 18 years old.
- Junior Fei: 4 to 18 years old.
PROGRAM of Enduro (4 days / 3 nights):
This is only an example and may change depending on the date of entry.
PUNTA ARENAS / CERRO NEGRO RANCH/ TORRES DEL PAINE
- Arrival to Punta Arenas.Departure to Cerro Negro Ranch, a typical Patagonian ranch where guests will have the opportunity to enjoy a real demonstration with Sheepdogs and shearing offered by the rancher and his family. Lunch at Estancia.
- Arrival at Hotel Las Torres, with the Baqueanos welcome and dinner.
LAS TORRES HOTEL / PAINE VIWEPOINT / LAS TORRES HOTEL
- Today there will be a full Torres del Paine N.P. tour, visiting Nordensjold Viewpoint, Los Cuernos Viewpoint and Salto Grande.Enjoy the unbeatable views of Pehoe Lake and the famous Cuernos of Paine.
- In the afternoon you are going to sail to the impressive Grey Glacier which is part of the Southern Ice Field, the largest expanse of ice on the planet after the Antarctica and the Arctic.
- Back in the hotel you will taste the traditional mate, this drink is daily consumed by the inhabitants of this far and away land.
- Farewell Dinner with our folk duo in the hotel bar. Accommodation.
- Full day at Endurance Racing and related activities.
- Awards ceremony.
- Dinner and farewell party.
TORRES DEL PAINE / PUNTA ARENAS
- Departure to Punta Arenas airport.
- END OF OUR SERVICES
Program Ecuestrian Enduro 4 days / 3 nights:
Rates per person in double room.
|40 km||Doble||USD $1,380|
|80 km||Doble||USD $1,680||USD $1,270|
|100 km||Doble||USD $1,680|