Endurance Riding 2014
At the end of the world, right in the middle of Chilean Patagonia, we invite you to be part of one of the most extreme, unique and unforgettable experience: The equestrian Endurance race of Torres del Paine. (FEI)
On April 12, 2014, right at the heart of Torres del Paine National Park the 10th version of the Equestrian Endurance Race will take place, combining the magic of this exciting sport with the spectacular scenery of one of the most important national parks in Chile.
Enjoy organized programs with accommodation, excursions, transfers and days of activities within the national park Torres del Paine. Get to know the most important attractions of the magnificent national park like Grey Glacier or the imposing Torres del Paine, which undoubtedly will surprise you.
Don’t miss this opportunity and participate in one of the most extreme and exciting endurance races in the world.
This race will run by the international FEI Rules valid since 2009.
(Exceptions: junior ages and recovery time).
- Category: 100 Km. (national)
- Category: 80 Km. (national & FEI)
- Category: 40 Km. (national)
- Adults: Over 18 years old.
- Junior: Over 10 and under 18 years old.
- Junior Fei: 4 to 18 years old.
PROGRAM of Enduro (4 days / 3 nights):
This is only an example and may change depending on the date of entry.
Program Ecuestrian Enduro 4 days / 3 nights:
- Transfers IN / OUT from Punta Arenas (Check the schedule).
- Transfers IN / OUT from Calafate or Puerto Natales (Check the times).
- Cerro Negro Ranch visit, including sheepdogs, Shearing demostrations and lunch.(Transfer In Cerro Negro Ranch when departing from Punta Arenas).
- Tickets to Torres del Paine N. P.
- All the meals.
- Patagonian Barbecue.
- Open bar (Except Premium liquors).
- 1 full day excursions in Torres del Paine N. P.
- Grey Glacier Navigation.
- Bilingual guides.
- Torres del Paine Equestrian Endurance registration.
- Equestrian Activities organized by LAS TORRES HOTEL.
- Horse lease for the competition.