1. What is the best time to visit the Torres del Paine National Park?
The National Park is open all year, but the best time to visit is between October and April, coinciding with spring and summer in the southern hemisphere.
This period is characterized by sunny days, less rain and more than 16 hours of natural light, due to the position of the earth.
Weather and Temperatures
The weather in Patagonia is a very important factor to consider. The maximum temperature reaches 20°C in summer and drops to below 0°C in winter.
The thermal sensation that sometimes produces wind, makes that the environmental temperature drops to 6-7 degrees. The temperature of water is normally between 4 and 5 Celsius degrees.
6. What kind of tours can be taken with the all inclusive?
7. Do I need to book excursions earlier?
8. Do I need experience to ride a horse?
9. If I don’t want to do trekking, do I have other options available?
10. All excursions are included in the program?
11. What kind of clothes should I bring to Patagonia?