6. What kind of tours can be taken with the all inclusive?
7. Do I need to book excursions earlier?
8. Do I need experience to ride a horse?
9. If I don’t want to do trekking, do I have other options available?
10. All excursions are included in the program?
11. What kind of clothes should I bring to Patagonia?
19. What is AMA Torres del Paine?
AMA Torres del Paine is a nonprofit organization, which aims to contribute to environmental protection work in conservation, research and support, environmental education and project development. Its role is to minimize the impact in the Estancia Cerro Paine in particular and the region in general.
Located in Estancia Cerro Paine, AMA is in charge of developing the Management Plan of the Farm.
The growing interest in visiting the National Park and increased investment in tourism motivated a group of friends and owners of Estancia Cerro Paine, to create in 2004 the Environmental Association of Torres del Paine (AMA) .
With every payment for the program, our customers support fire prevention, implementation of renewable energy, recycling initiatives, restoration of trails and other activities to minimalize the negative influence of the tourism on the surrounding nature. For more information visit: AMA Torres del Paine”.