4. How to get to the National Park?
The Torres del Paine National Park is located in the commune of Torres del Paine, province of Ultima Esperanza, Magallanes and Chilean Antarctica.
When we talk about Patagonia, we think also of extensive territories and places with very little human intervention, when you can find mostly Estancias (farms), used for sheep farming and ranching.
The main cities in transit passengers are:
Punta Arenas (Chile): 395 Kms
Puerto Natales (Chile): 150 km (between P. Arenas and Torres del Paine)
Calafate (Argentina): 394 km
More information with related maps and routes you can find on page “How to get there”.
The hotel offers direct transport from any of these 3 cities without restriction of days of entry
6. What kind of tours can be taken with the all inclusive?
7. Do I need to book excursions earlier?
8. Do I need experience to ride a horse?
9. If I don’t want to do trekking, do I have other options available?
10. All excursions are included in the program?
11. What kind of clothes should I bring to Patagonia?