6. What kind of tours can be taken with the all inclusive?
7. Do I need to book excursions earlier?
8. Do I need experience to ride a horse?
9. If I don’t want to do trekking, do I have other options available?
10. All excursions are included in the program?
11. What kind of clothes should I bring to Patagonia?
14. What kind of dining options can I have?
15. If I don’t have don’t have right clothes, is there any place in the Hotel where I can buy it?
16. Should I book services SPA before arrival?
The Spa at Hotel Las Torres, offers body, face massages, mud therapy, sauna and jacuzzi among others. It is open from 10:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. and we recommend booking prior to your arrival at the hotel. It is also possible to do it in Reservation Department, or once you arrive to the hotel, at check-in. The important thing is that this reservation is at least one day in advance.
For more information visit: SPA Hotel Las Torres.