All Inclusive Programs
Bask in the beauty and experience the traditions of the Chilean Patagonia with the “all-inclusive” Patagonia vacation packages at Hotel Las Torres.
Book now and enjoy your adventure in Torres del Paine National Park between September 15, 2018 and April 30, 2019!
• Regular transfers to and from Punta Arenas, Puerto Natales or Calafate.
• Visit to Cerro Negro Ranch in route from Punta Arenas.
• Entrance fee to Torres del Paine National Park.
• All meals.
• Open Bar (not including premium spirits).
• All excursions* inside the National Park.
• Bilingual guides Spanish/English (ask for quote of other languages).
• WI-FI satelital.
• Accommodation in superior room.
• A 20% discount in our spa.
*Excursions need to be booked in the hotel. You can only pre-book Full Paine (A or B) excursions.
Program does not include
• Premium wines, premium liquors & premium beer.
• Transfers outside our regularly scheduled times.
• Laundry Service.
• Tips: will only be charged if you sign the respective line (“accept tips”) on each receipt.
• Phone Calls.
• Unscheduled meals.
• Accommodation outside Torres del Paine National Park.
• Travel Insurance.
• Upgrade to a suite.
Only all inclusive reservations are available from December 23rd to January 3rd.
Our guides will make you feel at home, our kitchen staff will delight your palate, our reception staff will attend to your every need. All you have to do is get dressed and have fun. Hotel Las Torres offers a Patagonia vacation full of authentic “baqueano” (gaucho) traditions, local wildlife, majestic landscapes and the chance to watch sheepdogs and sheep shearers at work when arriving to the park from Punta Arenas.
Whether you crave a short walk to a lakeshore or a long ride across the pampas, Hotel Las Torres offers a full or half-day excursion to satisfy your quest for adventure inside Torres del Paine National Park…
We know that our hotel is literally located at a hidden corner of the planet, but reaching this natural paradise is not impossible…
Cerro Negro Ranch
Located midway between Punta Arenas and Torres del Paine National Park, Estancia Cerro Negro is a perfect place to enjoy a traditional lamb barbecue and savor the lifestyle of an authentic Patagonian ranch…