All Inclusive Programs
Bask in the beauty and experience the traditions of the Chilean Patagonia with the “all-inclusive” Patagonia vacation packages at Hotel Las Torres.
Book now and enjoy of an adventure at Torres del Paine National Park! Season starts on 11/1/2020 until 04/30/2021!
• Regular transfers to and from Punta Arenas, Puerto Natales or Calafate.
• Visit to Cerro Negro Ranch in route from Punta Arenas.
• Entrance fee to Torres del Paine National Park*.
• All meals.
• Open bar.
• All excursions.
• Navigations through Pehoé Lake (French Valley Excursion).
• Bilingual guides Spanish / English (ask for quote of other languages).
• Satellite WI-FI.
• Accommodation in a superior room.
• A 20% discount in our Spa.
(*) Guests entering with external transport services (different from Hotel Las Torres Transportation) must withdraw their ticket entrance to the park at Hotel Las Torres’s Offices, located in Punta Arenas or Puerto Natales. Hotel Las Torres does not make any kind of ticket refunds.
Program does not include
• Premium wines, premium liquors & premium beer.
• Transfers outside our regularly scheduled times.
• Laundry service.
• Tips: will only be charged if you sign the respective line (“accept tips”) on each receipt.
• Phone calls.
• Unscheduled meals.
• Accommodation outside Torres del Paine National Park.
• Travel insurance.
• Navigations through Grey Lake and Serrano River.
• Upgrade a suite.
All guests must present their passport and immigration card (original, given by International Police when you enter to Chile) at the time to check-in. This prevents you to be charged the difference of VAT (19% tax) at the front desk.
Our guides will make you feel at home, our kitchen staff will delight your palate, our reception staff will attend to your every need. All you have to do is get dressed and have fun. Hotel Las Torres offers a Patagonia vacation full of authentic “baqueano” (gaucho) traditions, local wildlife, majestic landscapes and the chance to watch sheepdogs and sheep shearers at work when arriving to the park from Punta Arenas.
Whether you crave a short walk to a lakeshore or a long ride across the pampas, Hotel Las Torres offers a full or half-day excursion to satisfy your quest for adventure inside Torres del Paine National Park.
We know that our hotel is literally located at a hidden corner of the planet, but reaching this natural paradise is not impossible. Hotel Las Torres offers transfers in vehicles for 9 people from…
Located midway between Punta Arenas and Torres del Paine National Park, Estancia Cerro Negro is a perfect place to enjoy a traditional…